Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello? Hello?

When I got sucked into setting up this blog, I was led to believe it's an interactive experience. Well, so far I feel like one of those crazy people walking down the street talking to himself. It's kind of discouraging. The counter tells me people are peeking in here every now and then. Why not drop me a note while you're in the neighborhood? You can tell me my writing sucks or whatever your heart desires. Or maybe I should just cultivate voices from outer space. Oh, well....

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Clem, I swear you're turning into a digital version of my mother: "You never write, you never call, you never IM, you never text, you never add me as a friend to your Facebook page...."

My suggestions, if you want cheap tricks to drive traffic: write about cute, furry animals. Or Britney Spears. Or furries having sex with Britney Spears.

Okay, maybe you can dispense with that last suggestion.

We Can All Sparkle said...

Just wanted to let you know that you aren't talking to yourself. I clicked on your link from the blog on the Reading Eagle... maybe Zeke's blog. I was impressed that you apologized to Tina for your mistake. Those blogs are just vicious, too many "ANONS" launching assaults on people with no worry of being held responsible.
I'll be checking back. Keep writing, the only thing that matters is if you like it!
Lori Martin