Thursday, September 27, 2007

Looks Like It's Going to Happen

Time out from all the silliness of recent weeks for a VERY SERIOUS MESSAGE from your host: The moment of truth is at hand! My publisher in the Pacific Northwest tells me my novel, Up Home: Stedman 1903-1909, is scheduled to go into layout in the first week of October (whatever that means; this is all new territory for me). If all goes smoothly, the book should be out by mid- to late October, and you faithful ones who have pre-ordered should have copies in hand. If you haven’t ordered, but would like to do so, click on the link to your right, and the good folks at Windstorm will be pleased to accommodate you. I’ll keep you posted on progress in the coming weeks, so continue to watch these pages – not only for the continuing (mis)adventures of Clem MacDougall, but also for updates on the book.

No comments: