Thursday, July 30, 2009

BURP!!

There's a restaurant called "Rosy Tomorrows" in Danbury, CT, just off Interstate 84; Eve and I have dined there from time to time on our periodic trips to and from New England. We stopped there for lunch on our way to Boston in June. The Tower of Onion Rings was one of the eye-catchers on the menu and we, craving greasy fried foods more than our doctors would have liked, took the bait. We finished the whole thing, too. Very tasty at the time, but viciously vengeful in the aftermath. It would have been a bumpy night even if we hadn't been sleeping on an air mattress in my daughter's apartment.

1 comment:

Clem said...

Now that I take a second look at that thing, I believe it should be called the "Leaning Tower of Onion Rings." Must have something to do with the fact that I was falling out of my chair when I took the picture.