Wednesday, June 30, 2010

DAMMIT!!

One of my worst fears spread its big black bat wings, flew out of its cave and hovered over my head, blotting out the sunshine and plunging me into the midnight of despair. When I returned from the Road Trip (see previous), the roll of color film I had been shooting during said Road Trip was still in the camera. Subsequent events revealed that the film roll had not seated itself properly on the take-up sprocket; or, to put it plainly, I had been shooting pictures of NOTHING. But I'm a seasoned enough photographer to have been carrying a back-up camera loaded with black-and-white film. So, unless I screw up the processing of that film, I should have something to show you in a few days. In the meantime, my shimmering prose will have to suffice....

No comments: